Sunday, December 4, 2011

Relief Society Spotlight: Angela Edwards

I am originally from Austin Texas. I am a Texas girl through and through. I like big hair, flashy jewelry, football, and good bar-b-que! I met my husband at a youth swimming pool party when I was seventeen. We have been attached at the hip since. We have been married eighteen years and we have two boys. Quinton is sixteen and Haedyn is five. My husband Robert is in the military and is a year away from retirement. We moved from Germany to Temple so that we could retire closer to family. We have lived overseas thirteen years out of his twenty year career. It has been a blast traveling places that I read about in history books as a child. I love to cook and own over 200 cook books that friends and family have picked up for me over the years. Right now I am busy being a Mom. Recently I took on a job at my son Haedyn's school as a lunch monitor so that I could be near him and earn a little pocket change. My motto is "family,food,fun and faith" The four things I emphasize in my life. My family and I have been warmly welcomed by you all and I look so forward to getting to know you all better. Please come by and say hello anytime!


We're so happy to have Angela and her family in our ward... Welcome Edwards family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment