- When you bake cupcakes you need to gather the ingredients and know how they go together
- There are countless recipes for cupcakes. Each sister is unique. Figure out the ingredients you need to form a relationship with this individual sister and begin to build trust and foster spirituality.
- Key ingredients: prayer, guidance of the HG (your self-preparation), learn what she likes, listen, remember her birthday
- Her part was focused on watching over your sisters, just as you'd watch over a cupcake baking in the oven
- Add your own personalized touch of loving and enjoying her based on what you have learned about who she is and what she needs!
- I love to see sprinkles on top of a cupcake They just make me smile because they look happy.
- Whether as the teacher or the teachee in our Visiting Teaching relationships, we have experienced unexpected blessings or surprises. Positive outcomes that have occurred. Friendship and connections that have come from sharing sorrows and joys together.
- Take a minute to recall one of those times and how has it blessed your life.
- A few sisters bear testimony or share experiences, we asked one sister to start us off, and she did great.
They also got to use the boxes to take cupcakes home to keep or give away!
Click here for our invite.